WORK WITH ME
Let’s Do This Together
1:1 Pinterest Coaching
Over the past 3 years, I have met some amazing creative entrepreneurs. Some have become great clients, but there wasn’t a space for some of those leads that just weren’t ready for outsourcing their Pinterest management.
This service is meeting that need.
This is a 4-week Pinterest coaching program that allows us to take a deep dive into your business and set you up for success, as I guide you every step of the way.
Maybe you have been on Pinterest for awhile, but just can’t seem to make it work for your business. You may not be sure you are even using the latest best practices or how to apply them to your strategy. Or, you have collected so many free resources and courses that you wouldn’t even know where to start and tired of putting it off again and again.
Stop telling yourself you will get around to it, and LET’S GET IT DONE!
**This training is also great for your VA or assistant, if you would like to include them as well.
“Amy is the queen of Pinterest! Not only is she super knowledgeable about all things Pinterest, but she’s able to guide you through that information in a way that’s easy to understand without overwhelming you. Amy helped me set up my Pinterest from scratch, and she checked in with me periodically to hold me accountable for the things I needed to do to get it up and running. I also found her workbooks SUPER helpful and a great tool to return to later. I highly recommend Amy to anyone who wants to grow their business with Pinterest!”
We will meet via Zoom for 2 x 1.5 hour sessions, 2 weeks apart. A third follow up call will be scheduled 1 month later
Each Pinterest coaching session will be a curated agenda to meet your business needs. Workbooks will be provided, and each call will be recorded so you can refer back to any questions.
You will have Voxer access to me between each call.
What you will learn:
- Depending on how much knowledge you already have, we will start with the basics of Pinterest
- How to optimize your Pinterest account with keywords
- What type of images to share to Pinterest, how to create click-worthy pins
- How to create a plan with your content to be consistent in pinning
- Scheduling tools – how to set up your Tailwind account, find Communities, and utilize the features to benefit your business
- Analytics deep dive into which numbers are important and how to read those numbers to grow your traffic
- The customer journey, what to do when your pins are not converting
- A strategy and plan to move forward for you or your assistant to continue on Pinterest
How does it work:
- Apply below to see if personal Pinterest coaching is right for you
- If we feel you are a great candidate, we will schedule a Clarity Call
- After learning more about you and your business on the Clarity Call, we will then schedule our first coaching call and you will receive your custom curated workbook to download and use during each call
- Custom Canva Templates
- Pinterest Analytics Tracker
- Pinterest Dashboard for Google Analyics
If you would like to work with me 1:1, please click the button to apply and let’s see if we are a perfect fit!
**this is a 4 week program, 1 call every 2 weeks, with homework/tasks and a 1 month follow up call
Working with Amy has been amazing. She’s so knowledgable and was able to help me make my Pinterest Account more professional.
Amy’s kindness helped me going from “Pinterest what?” to “I love Pinterest”. The education in seeing Pinterest as a Search Engine Tool instead of Social media was life-changing. I’d strongly recommend Amy’s service to any entrepreneur.